Saturday, 7 June 2008

I have been tagged he he

woot I have been tagged by the lovely ladies of simplysensationalscraps

These are the rules:1. Link your tagger http://candystreats.blogspot.com/
and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


OK 7 facts about me.....hmmmmm ok here goes
................................................

1)I am a terrible cook...the last time i cooked spagetti bolognaise i gave myself food poisoning!
2) I am petrified of roller coasters but i still go on them regularly beacuse my best friend LOVES them!
3. I want to travel the world...im working on it...but its not happening fast enough damn it...I need more cash and to work less, lol
4. My favorite food is IHOP Pancakes or Outback's coconut Shrimp.
5. I know at least 8 ways to either seriously wound or kill you with one punch or palm strike.
6. I didnt have my 1st filling till i was 30 years old...
7. apparently my laugh is infectious....if i laugh ...you have no choice in the matter you cant help but laugh...

Diane xxx

now i tag
..............................
Clarey
VIXPSP
Misfits Scraps
Heather Stokes
Sophisticated Scraps
Krissys Scraps
Cinnamon Scraps

No comments: