Friday 13 June 2008

special offer on my PTU scrap kits

hiya its my birthday shortly ..wahooo!! so this month I have decided to make all my special edition scrap kits ( the ones you pay for ) £1.00 !!!!

how cool is that!!!...I am also including the one I finished today..I called it
BEE-UTIFUL because of the adorable little bee's in this kit..I just think they are the cutest!! and I am loving the summery colours too....the ink is still dry on this one so mind your fingers..lol

16 PAPERS 800X800 PIXELS
26 RIBBON'S AND BOW'S
6 BEE'S
+ 3 BEE'S with flight trails and word art
+ 30 other elements

not all shown in preview.



here is a preview..

Photobucket

check out my kits for sale HERE

2 comments:

Gina Marie said...

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday!!
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Love your creations!!

*Hugs*

Anonymous said...

I love this kit. The colors are outstanding.I am looking forward to so much more from you