Monday 25 August 2008

tags, tags and tutorials.......

Hi guys....
I sometimes get sent lovely tags as gifties, made with my kits....I love to see what others come up with using my kits, it always amazes me what others can come up with.

so 1st i want to show off a couple of gifties i recieved that i particularly liked... 1st one was from a lovely lady called Melissa, and she made this tag with my Friendship kit...i love the way she has animated the pom pom! so cute dont you think!



2nd tag that really caught my eye was this one from Lynxie at Tantrum scraps forum, made with my Torn affection kit...i just think she did an awesome job with the tag!


thanks ladies for sharing your results with me...woot!!!

now onto some new tutorials.....

DANGEROUS CURVES using U WISH freebie here at tinylifeimages

FLIRTY - using my Flirty kit can be found HERE

SPIRIT OF AUTUMN using cosy autumn HERE by Sunf

URBAN CHIC using URBAN CHIC freebie HERE by weescotslass

TORN AFFECTION here by Tamie



hope you find something you like...
till next time

Diane x

2 comments:

Adventures Of AB said...

Love The Spirit Of Autumn Tag, Beautiful !!!
I was shocked to see your name is Diane Knight,That is my maiden name
How cool is that? I'm from the Pittsburgh area
Hope to hear from ya
hugs,AB

Mrs Homer Lynn said...

They are just simply beautiful!!