Friday 3 October 2008

FRIGHT NIGHT add on freebie

helllooo again blog readers....

Tantrums is now open...yay!!!.
in preparation I have been working on another little Freebie to add to my Fright Night collection.
preview below you were only able to downoad it from taggers Scraps originally ..but now also available from my 4shared HERE

it includes :
1 Ghostie paper
7 word art
6 Fuzzy Fibre Messes
4 Signs
i hope you like them, and you get as much fun playing with it as i had making them .
till next time
Diane x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I followed the link you provided to go to Taggers scraps. I clicked to go to the blog, I got an automated reply saying it does not exist, so I tried to go to the forum. It seems it is up for grabs as well. I could have put my own details in there and taken over the forum as I was the only one in there and the site invited me to give a brief discription of "My" site.
You may want to look into this, sweetie as a matter of urgency, if you want to keep it safe from unscrupulous people.

Anonymous said...

Love this Fright Night gift...!!! Thank you so much for your generosity, and you can bet I'll be back :-)

Michelle from MD, USA said...

This is great! TFS

Christina said...

Wonderful, thanks!