Sunday 16 November 2008

update tuts and a sneak peak

hi everyone...I hope you are having a great weekend....

mine hasnt actually been so good, my best friend has had some terrible news health wise and my heart just aches for her...there really is no justice in the world, as she is one of THE most caring and lovely people I have ever known. I have spent some time with her this weekend trying to cheer her up a little and just letting her know i am here for her. thats all that I can do really so I am feeling really bummed out. I actually feel like a wrung out dishcloth...

but my news is not all doom and gloom you will be pleased to know.....
My 1st piece of news is I have a new addition to my CT team.... she goes by the name Beaches...check out her Blog HERE she has 3 new tuts up, and there are some great tuts using various Freebies too, so def worth a look!

2nd piece of news is I am working on a new kit, well I havent been sleeping too well so I have been productive in the still of the night.....its called S.W.A.L.K
and here is a sneaky peek...he he
Photobucket

so thats it for today...
till next time Diane x

No comments: