Tuesday, 2 December 2008

new kit - Moonlight and freebie add on

hello blog readers....
I hope you are having a good week whatever you are doing...its been busy here the last few days for me, my eldest daughter Jade was 10 yesterday!!! my hubby made her a huge doll's house for her Bratz doll's..he has been working hard on it for ages! but it was well worth all the effort as she LOVES it!..phew!...
today I was busy cleaning in readiness for the christmas decorations to go up...lol

the last couple of weeks I have been working on 2 kit's!!! doing a bit on one and then doing a bit on another......and I am really pleased with how they both have turned out :0)..
as it is the crimbo season they both have added sparkle!!!

first up is Moonlight..... here is the previews...over 120 items, again I have had to do multiple previews to try and give you a real feel for the kit.
Available from STARGAZERS HERE

Photobucket

a better look at the papers...not all shown! there are more moon ones....
Photobucket

and i dont know about you, but i love word art! so here is what i included

Photobucket
and just to give you a little taster, here is a freebie;0)

Photobucket

download it HERE
hugs di x

9 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 03 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Susie said...

This kit is just amazing hun, I absolutely love it. They just keep getting better and better if that is possible. Thanks hun.
Hugs
Susie. x x x x x

Stefani said...

Love this! Thanks so much! :)

Janet said...

Thank you. Very pretty.

Tristen's Mommy said...

thank you for sharing your kits. this looks great.

Anonymous said...

Auto Insurance Quotes michigan car insurance

Anonymous said...

texas car insurance

Anonymous said...

Car Insurance Quotes Online
Ha ha... I was just surfing around and took a look at these comments. I can't believe there's still this much interest. Thanks for writing about this. Maria , cheap auto insurance quotes

Kelly said...

thanks for the gorgeous scraps! xo