Friday 17 April 2009

BAD NEWS

so sorry to anyone who is trying to contact me at the moment, but as some of you already know my PC died on me a couple of days ago....I lost EVERYTHING. tubes, kits, personal photos, CU supplies....you name it..its all gone!

my hard drive is totalled as is my external. I heard from Susie @ Stargazers that Cora's (pimp'd scraps) also went a day or so before mine (hugs) ..so please people back up your stuff onto CD'S , DVD's or whatever as well, because i thought i was safe with my hard drive and a back up on the external ..and i wasnt...and I have no idea what happened....

I finally have internet access on my daughters very old and very slow 9 yr old computer....but nothing else..

so bear with me please, as it may be some time before I am back...

Diane x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candy, so sorry to hear of the bad news! Every ones worst nightmare come true! Again, I am so sorry. Hugs, Deb P

Shane & Irma said...

OMGosh!, I sorry to hear that. but been there and done it. you would think i leran the first time. and have all my info in cd's but i don't i just pray that it does not happen again. so hang in there hun it will be soon when all this is over and you will have a new pc or something to work on..
have a great weekend..

(((((HUGS))))

Just*Missy said...

hun its shocking....mine went also! but i had a partioned HD where i keep all my psp and photos, if you need anything when you can be up and running just shout.....you dont need to be told. xxxxx

Marisa said...

Oh my gosh!! That is so scary to think! I am so very sorry!! (((HUGS)))