Sunday, 11 July 2010

new Desktop wallpaper and extras

Hiya blog readers........
I have had a lovely weekend spending it chilling with hubby and the kids,
We went to a couple of parks, for some outdoor fun, while the weather is hot.....
here in the UK you have to make the most of it ;)
so after bathing kids and putting them to bed,
I thought I would try and rustle something up in PSP....
so here are the fruits of my labour =D
Ii hope you find something you like....
there are a couple of desktops wallpapers for you to snag,
1st up I used artwork by Tyson Mcadoo (used with the appropriate license)
and a freebie scrap kit from
Scraps by Jessica called PLATINUM CLUB
Photobucket
DOWNLOAD WALLPAPER HERE
next we have a wallpaper using artwork by Ismael Rac,
and scraps by me - In Bloom
Photobucket
Rac fans, check out his new site HERE for all your tube needs,
there are some great freebies there too!
get the desktop wallpaper HERE
if you fancy the matching snags then head over Here to Fotki for snags
love and stuff diane x

No comments: