Wednesday 27 October 2010

new kit and and a sale

hi blog readers, I have a new kit for you ....its called Classy and Fabulous, I heard someone say that a woman should be 2 things, Classy and Fabulous and I really liked the quote...
apparently coco channel is famous for saying it...
anyway this is the kit as is so often with me it is a pretty large kit,
so plenty in there and plenty of versatility for all your tagging styles...
Photobucket

here is a peak at the 34 papers!!! i must be nuts!
Photobucket

also included is 8 cluster frames, here i a peak at just 4!
Photobucket
and i dont think it would be a kit of mine without some kind of bling or word art.. :)
Photobucket

so i hope you like it, and because its my anniversary this week, i am having a half price sale
on everything at Twilight scraps HERE

including my buy my store deal HERE and combo deals. check them out HERE


No comments: