Friday, 26 November 2010

BAH HUMBUG - & a chance to win

I had so much fun making this Christmas kit, I called it Bah Humbug just because i made some humbug looking sweets and the idea for the kit grew from there so I thought it would be fun! def not a traditional theme as its black red and silver, I love those colours together,
infact thats the colours for my tree this year:)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

available to buy at

Twilight Scraps HERE
available in full and tagger size

if you would like  a chance to win this kit this weekend,
just leave a comment on my blog and i will pick a winner at random on monday.
....................................................................................

10 comments:

Krystal @ Sista Designs said...

is this where we leave our comment? cause i love this kit already have some ideas to do with it lol

Diane said...

yes just leave a comment here on my blog xx

Vixen said...

Fabtastic! Love it!

Tiggs said...

Love this kit and the colors!!! Hugggs Tiggs xxoo

CLAIRE_M75 said...

THAT IS THE COOLEST XMAS KIT EVER - GREAT WORK DI!!

PsP Yolanda said...

Its a wonderfull kit
I am a fan of your kits and love to play with it or make a tut with it
Hugs and kisses Yolanda

Casper said...

This is totally wickedly awesome!! ~ I've been on the hunt for an awesome black & red X-mas kit & this is justa perfect!!

deb said...

What a wonderful kit! Thanks for the chance to win!

Chas said...

Love this kit! Thank you for your talents!

Alexis said...

That's awesome!