Friday, 18 February 2011

new kit Wings of Love -plus freebie & a chance to win!

Hi there blog readers.....
I have a new kit that I hope you will like.it's called Wings of Love,
I really enjoyed making this kit....I thought the purple and blue hues were really quite stunning together infact I could have quite happily have carried on adding to it but i thought it would just get plain silly..lol
.................................................................................

so here is a couple of previews for you....

there is also a chance to win this kit....
all you have to do is leave a comment here on my blog and i will pick a winner at random.
please make sure you sign in or leave an email address so that I can contact you should you win.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

below is a preview of the freebie sampler,
Download your freebie HERE
tagger size only
............................................................

Photobucket

till next time
Diane x

17 comments:

Tracey said...

what a gorgeous kit!!

lorraine white said...

hi another great kit xx love all your work xx

MistressV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MistressV said...

What a beautiful kit. I love the colors!! Thank you for all your hard work and sharing it with us. Awesome Job!!

CodieGirl said...

Want a lovely kit!
Thank you for offing your wonderful work.

Lysira said...

WooW What a Beautiful Kit. I Love the Colours.

Hugs Lysira

Susan said...

Wow gorg kit - beautiful colours!

PsP Yolanda said...

Its gourgieus again......... I always surprise myself with your kits they are so beautifull xxxxx

BunnyBabe said...

Oh my another gorgeous kit, love the colors *Springtime* here we come.. woohoo:)

Claudi said...

soo pretty! Love this kit

Natalie said...

Love all your kits!!!! This one is AWESOME!!!

elizabeth said...

awesome kit, my two favorite colours

Chatita said...

Wow! Gorgeous kit. I love the color.
Thank you for the freebie

Gloria said...

Absolutely gorgeous kit! Love the colors and the work you've put into this one!

Lithium Flower said...

What a beautiful kit! I do agree with you that the blues and purples work very well together.

Heather Oliver said...

Thank you so much.

Danny Beny said...

loved everything