Friday 13 January 2012

WILD CONTEST WINNERS

Hiya blog readers :)
well im a little late with this only beacuse I have had such a hard time choosing the winners
I even roped in my pal Vixen to help me decide...!
but after much deleberating I have decided.......
I want to thank everyone that entered...
I really enjoyed seeing your creations  xoxox

1st place is Tammy from the misfits....she used my S.W.AL.K freebie
Photobucket

who wins all 3 of my new Wild series
..........................................
2nd place is Tonya again of the misfits here
 
Photobucket


who wins  her choice of 2 of my new Wild series
 ....................................................
I have actually chosen 3 winners for 3rd place as I really couldnt decide!!!!
between Kelly with this beauty using Springtime

all 3 ladies get to chose 1 of my new Wild series
Photobucket

  and Ashly with this really pretty tag made with my Torn Affection freebie
Photobucket

 and Mimi with this festive treat using my christmas cards kit
Photobucket

thanks so much and Im off to notify the winners xoxox

7 comments:

Scarab said...

Congrats ladies!! Awesome tags!!♥

♥Missy♥ said...

Gorgeous taggies - congrats ladies yay ♥

Tammy said...

Awsome thanks Diane

Kelly said...

That's awesome, thanks so much Diane!! xoxo

Tonya said...

OMG!!!! I'm very excited to see mine won placed, they were all such gorgeous tags made, I can imagine it was very hard. Thank you so much ♥ Congrats to the winners, well done ♥

Joyita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyita said...

Awesome tags ladies, congrats to you all!