Wednesday 27 February 2013

Tag show off time!

I wanted to show off a couple of my fav tag/tutorials using my kits
this first one is from Vix PSP  
this tag/tutorial uses my Angel mini freebie, 
tut can be found on her scraps tut blog HERE 


next is a gorgeous tut from Ashly using my Midnight Blues kit
tut can be found HERE
  photo moonlightbluesdianeAshly.png 

Next is by Wonderful tut from Tiffany Mann using Midnight Blues
tut can be found HERE

  photo MidnightBLuesTiff.png

last but certainly not least is a tut by Millie
using my Funny Valentine kit, tut is HERE
 photo 054VMmpm13Diane1Milliepng.gif 
thank you so much these are wonderful tutorials, I love them all!

if YOU have a tag/tutorial using my scraps and would like to send me the link
I will post my favourites here!  email them to me at
diane@paulknightonline.co.uk

No comments: