Wednesday, 12 November 2014

LOVE SNOW FREEBIE

Hi again taggers, fellow pspers and lovers of all things pretty

I have an old PTU kit that has been retired for a long while now so thought 
I would offer as a freebie!

winter themed kit, filled with snow and raindrops and icicles
 blue grey and black
because for me these are the colours of an english winter.




you can download from my 4shared account HERE
as always if you do dreate a tag/layout I would love to see it.
till next time ....Diane x

15 comments:

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

LadyQueen's scrap Creations said...

Lovely thank you for sharing :)

Dragonsweaver said...

Cant download, says invalid link

Avril H said...

Many thanks :)

Michal Miller said...

Thank you for the wonderful FTU.

Debbi said...

This kit is amazing! Thank you so much.

Debbi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I love the colors! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

lovely snow kit and thank you!
p@t

Charmed Whatnot said...

thank you for sharing your free kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup!
Amicalement

Pink Tadpole said...

Thank you! I created a tutorial from this below:

http://pinktadpolestagsntuts.blogspot.com/2015/09/ice-queen.html

Diane said...

brillint thank you Ladyhawk xx

Myztic Designzz said...

Thank you!