Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Halloween is coming........

Good Morning bloggers, its 6am and I have already been up for a while, 
regular readers probably know I am a very early riser. 
 I actually like it as it seems to be my only quiet time
where I get to just relax and do whatever I want to do, 
whilst drinking my coffee of course ;p

I have a couple of things to share with you today, with halloween fast approaching
and my kids being teenagers now, nowadays we tend to make halloween themed
food and drink, they invite their friends over for scary movies.
so around this time I scour Pinterest for spooky ideas for food.
feel free to share your favorites in the comments ;)
really want to try the oreo yummy mummycookie pops by HowDoesShe

 photo halloween-yummymummy.jpg

and the galaxy candy apples from some of this and that 
  photo IMG_8813.jpg

both ideas seem pretty simple but effective, and for me those are the best ones  :)

second I have an old PTU KIT now that I am releasing as a freebie
called Spookylicious and yup you guessed it, its Halloween themed :)

 photo CandysTreats-SpookyliciousPrev.jpg

 photo CandysTreats-SpookyliciousWAPrev.jpg

 photo CandysTreats-SpookyliciousGlittersPrev.jpg

 photo CandysTreats-SpookyliciousFRPrev.jpg

this tagger size scrap kit is brimming with fun
halloween goodies for your tags/layouts
download the freebie HERE
I hope you enjoy it xx

 photo QueenNight-Header.png
some halloween snags I made HERE 
there are more HERE if you want to have a browse

whatever your plans I hope you have a wickedly fab and fun time.
Happy Halloween xx

2 comments:

Ria said...

Thank you!

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!