Sunday 24 May 2020

Classy and Fabulous tagger size scrap kit FREE

Hi blog readers, I have a new freebie for you ....

its called Classy and Fabulous, this was a previous PTU kit.
I heard someone say that a woman should be 2 things,
Classy and Fabulous and I really liked the quote...
apparently coco channel is famous for saying it...
anyway this is the kit as is so often with me it is a pretty large tagger size kit,
so plenty in there and plenty of versatility for all your tagging styles...
here is a peak at the 34 papers!!!
I love cluster frames, there are a total of 8 cluster frames,
here is a peak at just 4!
and i dont think it would be a kit of mine without
some kind of bling or word art.. :)


so i hope you like and enjoy it :)
Download the full tagger size kit FREE HERE
Please share any tags you make on my facebook page HERE 
I still love to see them.
stay safe and well 
Diane x