Monday 20 October 2008

MANIC MONDAYS!!!

I am glad so many of you are enjoying the freebies and my new xmas kit, I know i didnt use conventional colours but I am really pleased with how it came out....Xmas to me is warmth, spice and that special xmassy feeling like no other....so thats the vibe I went for :0)

OOH and look! I have a new fab blinkie so please feel free to grab it for your blogs etc,
if you like my scraps
Photobucket

its MANIC MONDAY TIME AGAIN at
I have a good portion of my kits for 1 dollar TODAY!!! thats roughly about 50 pence in English money..so grab yourself a bargain today only!!!!
*please remember that Taggers Scraps store is in the US so its on US time* which is approx 5-7 hours behind us.

Photobucket
got some things i need to do todaythen i am going to try and get the winter kit i am working on finished...
thats all from me for now..till next time
Diane x

2 comments:

Dianna said...

I need a nice fall kit. Something with a lot of leaves in it...

But I do love that Christmas kit though. I probably don't need to buy another one this year (but I will anyway).

Dianna said...

Scratch that last comment. You already made one and it's sale! WOOT!