Thursday 23 October 2008

Questionaire Thingy!

♥ Questionaire Thingy! ♥
This questionaire was passed on to me by Harley from DREAMGIRL PRODUCTIONZ
thanks babe xxxx
1 - How long have you been using PSP, PS?
oooh I started in PSP about 6 years ago now! wow where did that go...I remember when i 1st came across tags I was amazed at all the pretty graphics, all so colourful and sparkly and i had to have one! soon I had lots of pretty and sparkly tags, and my addiction began lol.... but then i wanted to learn how to make them myself, so after many failed attempts I made my 1st tag, and i was so proud of myself...but in reality it was REALLY awful!! but with practice i did get better.......hopefully lol

2 - How did you get into making tags,Scraps?
well you already know how i got into tagging, making scraps is another story he he,
tagging became a very expensive hobby for me, and our income took a hit last year, so i had to get creative because i couldnt afford to buy so many purdy things, so I started making my own scrap supplies, ...lol..i just love purdy stuffies, what can i say!

3 - Who's Your Favorite Artist?
Keith Garvey, Elias Chatzoudis, Jennifer Janesko, , Ted Hammond, Zindy S.D .Nielson, Rion Vernon to name but a few!

4 - Who's Your Favorite Scrap designer ?
ooh gosh this could be another long list! ....... Kay Miller, Studio Flergs, Ellie Lash, I iwll keep the list short, as i could go on forever!

5 - Which 3 Blogs do you visit everyday ?
Make sure you link them...
DESIGNS BY ALI
GINAS GEMS
TWINKY DEZIGNS
* You must pass this on to 3 blogs that you visit often *I'm going to pass this along to:
the same as above he he

No comments: