Wednesday 17 December 2008

Calling all Gorjuss fans....

who is a fan or Gorjuss? I know I am....he he
well Suzanne is having a tagging contest on her blog here for those that have the time to participate...WOOHOO probably wont get the time myself but who knows....

ooh and while on the subject check this out....it is sooo cool! HERE

Photobucket

you can buy Gorjuss skin's for your nintendo DS, phone or Ipod!!!! i think these are just soooo fantastic! I now know what i want Santa to bring me!..santa i want a Gorjuss skin for a ninetendo ds..pretty please....I hae been an awfully good girl!
oh wait... i dont have a ninetendo DS!! ok Santa I want a ninetendo DS AND a Gorjuss skin to go on it..LMAO

anyway thats all from me for now...have a great day..
till next time..
Diane x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi I am an Italian girl, compliments for your blog, your creations are very beautiful
my cousin has to publish a book of poetries, and I would like to use for the graphics your creations that I have unloaded from FREEBIE
can I use it? What I have to do?
contact me through mail to: acquafreddaviviana@libero.it