Sunday 8 February 2009

WILD THING - SCRAP KIT

Hello blog readers, great to see so many of you watching me! *waves*
I know I have been kinda quiet the last couple weeks, but I have not really been in the mood to chat, its been a tough week this week, and I dont know about you but I tend to retreat into myself when I have a tough time...usually into PSP...lol its where I can relax and lose myself just in what I am creating...

anyway that time in PSP has been productive I have made lots of tags, written about 4 tutorials, and made a new kit. this scrap kit is so funky and fun, I am not into real fur I am faux fur all the way...but I do LOVE a bit of animal print, lol...
so here is some previews of the kit..as usual not all shown...

Photobucket

a closer look at the papers - 25 in all
Photobucket

and some fun word art to go with it...
Photobucket

all for £1.50 available from Stargazers HEREbe back in a jiffy with a freebie... =)

No comments: