Sunday 26 April 2009

Ive been tagged!!

am still in Ireland visitig my mum, but i have comandeered her laptop...he he..

I was tagged By Cora and Jessica and Jay thanks girls..love ya
ok here goes....

8 things I am looking forward to
1. getting home to see my hubby and kids.
2. new moon film (Twilight sequel).
3. seeing my mates.
4. PC nightmare to be over
5. getting started on a collab
6. psping again
7. wolverine movie.
8. Halloween.

8 things I did yesterday
1. went to my nieces cristening.
2. went out on the town with mum and friends
3. tried to catch up on email.
4. sent video message to my kids.
5. texted hubby numerus times
6. told my mum i loved her
7. told my family i missed them
8. Tried to catch up on emails.

8 things I wish I could do
1. go on holiday.
2. get a new job.
4. wave a wand and all troubles dissapear
5. win the lottery
6. be more disciplined
7. think before i engage mouth
8.


8 shows I watch
1. CSI
2. Criminal minds
3. Fringe
4. Dexter
5. Lost
6. True Blood
7. Supernatural
8.The Sanctury

8 people I'm tagging

Gina
Deep
Susie
Just Missy
Kirsty
Ali
Jessica

No comments: