Tuesday 12 May 2009

PLAYFUL FREEBIE LIITED TIME...!!

Hello blog readers...

I have a fantastic new kit available called Playful...
its available at Stargazers HERE and Totally Sweet Designs here in Full & Tagger size..
here is a preview.

Photobucket

Photobucket

and the exciting news is..that for a LIMITED time today..its totlly FREE!

so grab it quick before it goes on sale in store....

its just my way of saying thanks to everyone that has been so supportive of me..((hugs))

if you were one of the lucky ones to grab it.....congratulaions...
and please DO NOT share it!...


now available to purchase from my stores..

3 comments:

喃熙(Nancy) said...

Very beautiful,thanks a lot for your sharing!!

Unknown said...

I’ve given you an award on your awesome blog!!!
You can pick it up here:
http://xblog.kia-glitz.com/premio-dardos/

~Jenn said...

This is a super cute kit! The colors are fantastic! TY for sharring it :)