Sunday 17 May 2009

PIRATES...

PIRATES.....GRRRRRR ....and I dont mean the hot kind like Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean...how can he look so dirty and grubby but still be so hot!?!?....

no... I am talking about the people that share mine and other designers kits....I mean it seems there will always be those people out there...and as much as you report it, i dont think it will stop them..its just so annoying,

I spend my money on CU supplies for my kits, I also spend time on my kits.....and they feel its totally acceptable to share my hard work with all and sundry! then get annoyed at me for getting the links killed!.....go figure!

if you see my stuff being shared please emal me at diane@paulknightonline.co.uk

till next time
Diane x

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Amen! I totally understand hun! All we can do is just keep reporting them! But you are right, there will always be pirates out there! Hugs!