Sunday 22 November 2009

Snowy Alpha - full size

hey everybody, hope you are having a great weekend....I woke up about 3am and couldnt get back to sleep, so I ended up in PSP and made this Snowy Alpha... its full size.
wishful thinking on my part as we rarely get snow here in the UK , but a girl can dream...



Its capitals and numbers with a couple of characters only,
however I may do the small letters also....
Available in full size.

but I thought it might do some one else a turn so sharing it free
 LINK NO LONGER AVAILABLE
hugz Diane xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Tagger Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 23 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

§apphyre said...

thank you so much for this alpha freebie :)

Grammie's Blog said...

Thank you for sharing.

αutumη said...

Thank You!! fell in love with it. :)

Heather said...

Thank you. Love the alpha. :)