Sunday 26 April 2015

Farewell friends - Retirement sale

I do not think this will come as a big surprise,
I am retiring from making kits.
I have been pretty unproductive for the past year.
So I think its well overdue.
There are many reasons, but basically work and family life took over.

I want to thank you all for visiting this blog and my tutorial site
and for all the gorgeous tags and tutorials you have made for me over the years.
for every share on facebook or on your own blogs.
I have enjoyed and appreciated them all.
Thank you so much for all your support.
I will be having a dollar sale to go out with.
so do check out Twilight scraps HERE
and Digital Chaos HERE
both AMAZING stores that I have really enjoyed being a part of.

 I will be leaving both my tutorial blog HERE and this one
as I may still design for fun from time to time.
and some who may find it useful.
Thank you again, I have really enjoyed being a part of the PSP community,
the artists that inspired me, the other tag makers that made me want to learn
so many years ago how to make tags,
you are amazing. 

No comments: